FEATURES & FUNCTIONALITY
- Dedicated Ethernet network for precise system communications between all DSLC-2’s and MSLC-2’s reduces system wiring.
- Ethernet Modbus TCP, and Modbus RTU, for remote control and monitoring.
- Redundant Ethernet communication for enhanced reliability.
- The “system update” feature allows for removing or adding generator sets.
- The new DSLC-2 can be configured for multiple applications.
- Integrated DSLC-2 and MSLC-2 system functionality eliminates the need for redundant sensors (like PTs, CTs, and MOPs) that connect to individual modules such as the load sensors and synchronizers.
- Back panel mounting and a reduced size frees up door space and provides easy wiring.
- Eliminates the need for additional relay logic to control dead bus closing.
- Slip frequency paralleling, voltage matching, and speed bias transfer between the synchronizer and load control result in smooth paralleling without the risk of reverse power trips.
- Three-phase true RMS power sensing makes the DSLC-2 control accurate even with unbalanced phase loading and voltage fluctuations.
- Phase angle correction for GCB when a transformer is included in the system.
- The Woodward ToolKit™ software allows flexible setup using the same basic menu tree as the original DSLC plus an overview screen. Graphical overview of generator and bus bar parameters with trending makes the DSLC-2 commissioning friendly. All the Woodward devices can be programmed from a single connection to the network.
- The ToolKit can be accessed either via one of the Ethernet ports or via RS-232 port.